Health & Safety Statement
IC Electrical Ltd operate to the highest possible safety standards and are continually striving to improve our health and safety performance to protect our employees, subcontractors, clients, visitors and members of the public.
As a key business objective, we work tirelessly to raise the profile of health and safety among all of our staff at IC Electrical Ltd. Ongoing training and frequent toolbox talk sessions ensure our teams’ knowledge is kept right up to date with current practices and to the highest standards. Our Health, Safety and Quality Management Systems give assurance that our working practices are not only robust but legally compliant.
Health and safety is in the DNA of IC Electrical Ltd and is integrated into every stage of your project, from design, to implementation and to maintenance and service. Our Health and Safety team visit ALL sites regularly to ensure compliance not only to our own policies and procedures but also to those operated by our customers.
All our staff hold the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card with any working at height undertaken by staff holding valid IPAF and PASMA certification.
IC Electrical Ltd are certified by the Safe Contractor accreditation scheme giving reassurance to clients that our Health and Safety systems and practices are robust. We are also members of the Midland Construction Safety Association.
Our Health and Safety Manager is Registered on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR) and can offer a wide range of Health and Safety services to both customers and clients alike. For example;
- Preparation and installation of risk assessments, method statements, safe systems of work
- Internal and external auditing
- General safety risk management
- Health and Safety coaching
- Accident investigation and report writing
- Bespoke safety training
- Development and implementation of new or amended systems
- Management system review and writing
- Specialist advice on areas such as Working at Heights, Workplace and Equipment Safety
- Behavioural and Cultural change management
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Hazard identification and solutions
- PPE selection
- Dedicated health and safety support
IC Electrical Ltd........“Safe by Choice, not by chance”